Note: Other local services can often be found on the local Facebook pages - Pauatahanui Neighbourhood Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/pauavegas and Pauatahanui Community Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1658409987638607 Using the Search feature will turn up information and recommendations posted by other members of the Pãuatahanui community.
* Living Rural, 15 Paekakariki Hill Road, Pauatahanui
* Farmlands Otaki, 7 Dunstan Lane, Otaki - provide a fortnightly delivery service to account customers
* Hardware suppliers Bunnings and Mitre 10 for fencing materials, water line parts and fittings
* Magpies Homekill
* Wellington Livestock
Steve 027 602 4662
* EwesMe Lifestyle Block Shearing
Simon 027 254 5000
Also includes drenching, dagging, footrot treatment
* Leacroft Nursery 169 Paekakariki Hill Road
* Porirua City Council Nursery 106 Sievers Grove, Porirua
Porirua City Council nursery
Plants, grown locally on site from locally sourced seed and cuttings, can be purchased at wholesale cost.
The nursery is open to the public Monday to Friday between 12.30pm and 3.30pm.